Read description below and sign up using the form at bottom of page.
WHAT: Our Rendezvous Retreat is exactly what it sounds like; The City Students along with Elevate Students will be heading off to Timber Creek Camp to escape the hustle of the school year to focus our hearts and minds on hearing God's voice.
WHEN: Sun. March 12 - Thurs. March 16. Drop off will begin at 3:30pm on March 12 at Timber Creek (address provided below). Pick up will begin at 10am March 16 at Timber Creek. Address: 8113 Morton-Marathon Rd, Pulaski, MS 39152 (Timber Creek Camp is only an hour and 20 minutes from Vicksburg.)
COST: $200 will be due Mon. March 6th; the week before our retreat date.
- Physical Bible (Bible Apps will not suffice as we will be collecting phones during planned quiet times)
- Note Book (We will be encouraging students in journaling habits and writing out prayers.)
- Bedding (Cabins come fitted with twin sized bunk beds.)
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Sheets, Blanket, and Pillow
- Appropriate Clothing for 4 days (Please be sure to check the weather forecast while packing.)
- Clothing should not portray any inappropriate brands or imagery.
- Clothing should maintain an air of modesty.
- Shampoo, Body Wash
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste
PAINTBALL: Your student has the option of participating in playing paintball during our stay at Timber Creek. If you would like for your student to play, please be sure to add the paintball option onto your registration. This will incur an additional fee of $32 to your overall price.
ADDITIONAL INFO: If you want to know more about the amenities offered at Timber Creek Camp, please be sure to check out their website: http://www.timbercreekcamp.com/.
MEDICAL RELEASE: A medical release form is required to be turned in by March 6th. Get the form here.